Meet the Founder : Lady Lesley Osei — Wife, Mother, Co-Pastor, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Author, and Philanthropist.
- With a background in psychology, extensive years in management and executive level positions, Lady Lesley founded this conference to equip women to become successful holistically. Backed with Biblical teaching, the Think Pink Conference educates women in the areas of spirituality, entrepreneurship, economic empowerment and health awareness.
We Help Empower Women
The Think Pink Conference celebrates and embraces the unique purpose of all women. This Conference was founded in August 2017 as a self-development platform devoted to economic development, women empowerment and health awareness.
The Think Pink conference initially began as a two day event with over 200 women in attendance. Due to the presentation of curated topics, an engaging array of speakers and networking opportunities, it now spans four days and hosts 500+ women from across the country.
Networking & Entrepreneurship
The Think Pink Conference embraces and enables entrepreneurship alongside community support. With our networking opportunities, attendees from previous years have gained a community of supportive women and have either started or expanded their businesses. Below are a few businesses that have started due to support from this conference.
Boame Hands Foundation (BHF), Ghana
- Using proceeds from the annual Think Pink Conference, BHF purchased clothing, school supplies and sanitary pads for Caring Hands Children’s Center (a children/youth center) in Ghana, West Africa.
- With Think Pink’s support, BHF donated half a dozen hospital beds and over the counter medication to aid efforts at the Accra Psychiatric Center and within the Geriatric Center. These populations are typically neglected and abandoned leading to high mortality rates.
- Within 2020, BoaMe Hands is preparing to launch an annual medical mission to Ghana. Medical professionals (doctors, pharmacists, nurses) will voluntarily perform standard medical exams as well as provide medications needed in underprivileged communities.
Boame Hands Foundation (BHF), Connecticut
- Since November 2017, Think Pink has supported BHF in its annual Thanksgiving drive. In partnership with Kingdom Full Tabernacle International Ministries and New Covenant Center, Think Pink and Boame Hands feeds 200+ homeless people in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Think Pink continues to collect charitable items in the form of clothing donations and canned goods for those in need.